The Children's Ministry of St. Paul United Methodist Church serves as an opportunity for children to build a foundation of faith and be a part of a church family. Our events and activities provide a time and place for children to learn Biblical values that will stay with them as they grow. The Children's Ministry serves infants through fifth grade.
Our goals for the Children's Ministry include:
– To establish a solid, spiritual foundation in the children of SPUMC
– To include a time for praise and worship which will enrich the learning and growth of each child
– To incorporate technology and media into the teaching and learning of Bible stories, lessons, and concepts
– To encourage church family participation through the need of donations, volunteers, fundraisers, etc.
– To provide the congregation with opportunities to witness the growth of the children